AeroGarden AeroFelt Media for Bounty Microgreens Kit, 10-Pack
Fall Into Garden Savings 20% Off Or More Sitewide!
- Perfect growing medium for microgreens
- Fits the Bounty microgreens tray
- Grows any microgreen variety seed
Use AeroFelt Media to grow fresh microgreens in your Bounty model AeroGardens.
- 10 AeroGarden AeroFelt Media replacements for Bounty gardens
GROW ABOVE AND BEYOND WITH MORE FROM AEROGARDEN
Frequently Asked Questions
How do AeroGardens work?
How do I prune Lettuce/Salads?
How long will it take my plants to germinate?
Different types of plants take different amounts of time to germinate and grow. In general, we’ve found these germination timeframes to be consistent:
- Flowers take about 7-12 days
- Salads: 5-8 days
- Herbs: 5-15 days
- Fruiting vegetables (such as tomatoes and peppers): 7-14 days
If any of your seed pods don’t germinate after 21 days, contact us so we can send out a replacement for you under our 100% germination guarantee. After each planting, we recommend cleaning and sanitizing your AeroGarden for the best results.
How do I clean my AeroGarden before starting a new garden?
GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR AEROGARDENINGEXPLORE MORE
Explore helpful tips and flavorful recipes to keep you growing and inspired