Seed Starting System for Harvest 360 Models
Fall Into Garden Savings 20% Off Or More Sitewide!
- Grow your favorite seeds into young seedlings to transfer into your outdoor garden
- Seed starting tray replaces existing Harvest 360 grow deck
- Plants grow 5X faster than in soil
- One reusable durable plastic seed starter tray
- 23 grow sponges
- One 3 oz. bottle of AeroGarden Liquid Plant Nutrients
- Seed Starting & Transplanting Guide
GROW ABOVE AND BEYOND WITH MORE FROM AEROGARDEN
Frequently Asked Questions
How do AeroGardens work?
How do I prune Lettuce/Salads?
How long will it take my plants to germinate?
Different types of plants take different amounts of time to germinate and grow. In general, we’ve found these germination timeframes to be consistent:
- Flowers take about 7-12 days
- Salads: 5-8 days
- Herbs: 5-15 days
- Fruiting vegetables (such as tomatoes and peppers): 7-14 days
If any of your seed pods don’t germinate after 21 days, contact us so we can send out a replacement for you under our 100% germination guarantee.
How do I clean my AeroGarden before starting a new garden?
After each planting, we recommend cleaning and sanitizing your AeroGarden for the best results.
GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR AEROGARDENINGEXPLORE MORE
Explore helpful tips and flavorful recipes to keep you growing and inspired