Buy Any Houseplant, Receive Extra 20% Off An Indoor Grow Light
- Our pre-potted plants come ready-to-display in premium soil with a starter pack of Miracle-Gro® Plant Food. Medium plants arrive in a 7 inch diameter pot.
- Easy to care for starter plant, but doesn’t like to be ignored
- Water every 1 to 2 weeks, when 1 inch of soil feels dry
- Grows best in high humidity and bright indirect sunlight
- Plant food included
Smooth Ceramic Pot
- Simple and oh so stylish
- Material: Ceramic
- Color: Terracotta Orange
- Dimensions: 7.25” x 7”
- All of our plant containers come with drainage holes and a saucer tray (to keep your plant happy and your surfaces dry)
Why We Love Them
Anthurium is all about style. Magazine-cover style. Social-media-influencer style. Red-carpet style. With its big blooms, bold color, and mood-lifting tropical vibe, you can keep one to brighten up your home and another to give as a gift. You can find anthurium plants in shades of green, yellow, and burgundy. The anthurium is also known as the "flamingo flower" due to the eye-catching blush blooms of this unique houseplant
The Anthurium plant species are native to Central America, the Caribbean, and South America. They grow outdoors in warmer regions and are a great indoor plant to elevate your home.
Every home has a spot that needs a plant with diva status. This is where your anthurium goes. With its long-lasting, eye-catching flowers, this plant demands to be seen. High visibility is helpful so you can keep an eye on its water and light needs.
Due to state restrictions, we are unable to ship plants to ID, HI, or AK.
How to Care For Your Anthurium Plant
While it takes some trial and error to figure out how to care for your plant, figuring out the proper watering schedule is important. Plant your anthurium in a pot with a drainage hole and check on it weekly to avoid soggy soil. Before watering it again, check if the soil is dry to the touch.