- Our pre-potted plants come ready-to-display in premium soil with a starter pack of Miracle-Gro® Plant Food. Large plants arrive in a 11 inch diameter pot.
- For best results, allow the top two inches of soil to dry out between waterings.
- Grows best in bright, indirect sunlight.
- Enjoys occasional misting.
- Use a damp sponge or paper towel to wipe dust and debris off leaves and keep pests away.
- Plant food included.
- Simple, stylish, durable, and earth-friendly
- Material: Composite pots made of stone powder for sturdiness and weather-resistance, wood powder for breathability and plant growth, and recycled resin for flexibility
- Dimensions: 11" x 10"
- Color: Linen
- All of our plant containers come with drainage holes and a saucer tray (to keep your plant happy and your surfaces dry)
Why We Love Them
Ready to take your beginner plant-care skills up a notch? Then it's time for rubber plants. Give them bright, indirect light, the right amount of water, and space to grow, and these Amazonian plants will be endlessly happy.
If you’re interested in elevating the design of your space, rubber plants are a quick way to get there. These peppy plants don’t waste time taking up vertical real estate. Add color and energy to empty (but well-lit!) corners of your room with rubber plants' wide, glossy leaves.
Due to state restrictions, we are unable to ship plants to ID, HI, or AK.