Recipe by Adam Witt
Picture this: You are hosting a backyard bash to celebrate the start of summer, and grilled chicken is on the menu. You want to add extra flavor to the dish, but you aren't sure how. Your eyes lay on the fresh herbs growing from your AeroGarden and you suddenly remember the Green Goddess Aioli recipe you saw the other day. You think about the tanginess of the bright green sauce and how it will pair phenomenally with charred chicken. And in that moment, you realize Green Goddess Aioli is the only choice.
Optional Fairly Long Video Title Here
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 ½ cups neutral oil
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh dill, finely chopped
- Pulse all of the ingredients together in a food processor until creamy.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.