Optional Fairly Long Video Title Here
Many margs are far too sweet with their added artificial lime flavoring or too much fake sugar. A good margarita should be light, refreshing and fresh. This recipe not only gives homage to an authentic margarita but it has the perfect hint of cilantro and jalapeño for a fresh and spicy kick.
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 to 3 thin slices jalapeño (stemmed, seeded, sliced lengthwise)- grown in your AeroGarden
- 2 cilantro sprigs - Grown in your AeroGarden
- 1 1/2 oz. blanco tequila
- 1 oz. fresh lime juice
- 1 oz. Countreau
- 1/2 oz. agave syrup or simple syrup (Make your simple syrup with some sliced jalapeño for an added kick and flavor)
- Ice cubes
- Muddle the jalapeño and one of the cilantro sprigs in a glass. Add the tequila, lime juice, Cointreau, agave, and ice. Cover and shake.
- Run the lime wedge around the edge of the rim and dip in salt (or spicy salt.)
- Pour and enjoy!
Essential AeroGardening Tools
Find more great items to help you grow.
More of what you loveMore of what you love
Explore helpful tips and flavorful recipes to keep you growing and inspired.