Optional Fairly Long Video Title Here
Many margs are far too sweet with their added artificial lime flavoring or too much fake sugar. A good margarita should be light, refreshing and fresh. This recipe not only gives homage to an authentic margarita but it has the perfect hint of cilantro and jalapeño for a fresh and spicy kick.
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 to 3 thin slices jalapeño (stemmed, seeded, sliced lengthwise)- grown in your AeroGarden
- 2 cilantro sprigs - Grown in your AeroGarden
- 1 1/2 oz. blanco tequila
- 1 oz. fresh lime juice
- 1 oz. Countreau
- 1/2 oz. agave syrup or simple syrup (Make your simple syrup with some sliced jalapeño for an added kick and flavor)
- Ice cubes
- Muddle the jalapeño and one of the cilantro sprigs in a glass. Add the tequila, lime juice, Cointreau, agave, and ice. Cover and shake.
- Run the lime wedge around the edge of the rim and dip in salt (or spicy salt.)
- Pour and enjoy!
More of what you loveMore of what you love
Explore helpful tips and flavorful recipes to keep you growing and inspired.