Recipe by Shealyn Brand Coniglio
We are big supporters of using fresh herbs in cocktails and mocktails. Their bold flavor elevates any drink - for example, this Gin Basil Smash! Pick some basil from your AeroGarden and serve this refreshing beverage at your next party. It'll quickly become a fan favorite.
- 10 to 12 fresh basil leaves
- 2 oz. dry gin
- ¾ oz. lemon juice
- ¾ oz. simple syrup
- Muddle basil leaves in your mixing tin.
- Pour in the gin, lemon juice, and simple syrup.
- Add ice, shake it up, and double strain into glass.
- Garnish with more basil leaves.
Click here to discover a delicious recipe in action!