- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh chives
- 2 Tbsp chopped shallots
- 1 Tbsp champagne vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 3 red heirloom tomatoes, each cut into 3 slices
- 3 yellow heirloom tomatoes, each cut into 3 slices
- 1 green heirloom tomato, cut into 3 slices
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
PREPARATION Serves 6
- Blend olive oil and chives in your Herb ’n Serve® (or blender) until chives are puréed; set aside.
- Stir together shallots, vinegar and honey. Pour over red, yellow and green tomato slices; toss gently. Set aside.
- Arrange tomato slices decoratively on a serving plate and season with salt and fresh cracked pepper. Drizzle with the chive oil and sprinkle with feta.
More of what you love
Explore helpful tips and flavorful recipes to keep you growing and inspired.