Recipe by Michelle Miller of Sunkissed Kitchen
Versatility at its finest. These Air Fryer Turkey Meatballs healthy and can be paired with a variety of meals. Use to top your favorite pasta dish or fill up a hoagie sandwich. You can even eat them alone with a tasty dipping sauce. The opportunities are endless. Make sure to use fresh basil and parsley from your AeroGarden for an elevated flavor.
This recipe makes 12 meatballs.
Optional Fairly Long Video Title Here
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- ½ cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsp. onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- Pepper, to taste
- Red chile flakes, to taste
- 2 Tbsp. almond flour, optional
- Olive oil, optional
- Preheat an air fryer to 390°F for 17 minutes.
- In a bowl, add ground turkey and the rest of the ingredients, except olive oil. Mix until the ingredients are evenly mixed.
- Roll the meat into balls, about 2 tablespoons each.
- Add the meatballs into the air fryer at the 12 minute mark, and cook them until they are cooked through. Do not overcook – turkey dries out quickly!
Click here to discover a delicious recipe in action!