Harvest Elite 360
Harvest Elite 360
Harvest Elite 360 Features
- Grow up to 6 plants 5X faster than soil
- 20W LED grow light for full spectrum, optimal lighting
- Up to 12" of grow height for herbs, lettuces, tomatoes & more
- Elegant, stainless-steel finish
- Digital display and illuminated push button controls
- Easy, automatic reminders for water & plant food
- Round compact shape fits anywhere
- The AeroGarden Harvest Elite 360: A 6-Pod Indoor Garden
- 20W LED Grow Light System
- 6-Pod Seed Kit (Gourmet Herbs, Heirloom Salad, Red heirloom Cherry Tomatoes, or Cascading Petunias)
- Plant Food Liquid Nutrients
- Power Adapter
Specifications and Guides
- Product Type: Garden
- Garden Size: Standard
- Catalog SKU: 6032-0BL
- Number of Pods: 6 Pods
- Material Finish: Stainless Steel
- Light Wattage: 20 Watts LED
- Height: 17.4"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 9"
- Touchscreen: No
- Wi-Fi: No
- iOS/Android App: No
- Low Water Reminder: Yes
- Nutrient Reminder: Yes
- Automated Lights: Yes
- Dimmable Lights: No
- Vacation Mode: Yes
Introducing The AeroGarden Harvest Elite 360
GROW ABOVE AND BEYOND WITH MORE FROM AEROGARDEN
Frequently Asked Questions
How do AeroGardens work?
AeroGardens are designed to help you grow your own herbs, vegetables, salad greens or flowers at home. Our Seed Pod Kits are compatible with every model of AeroGarden. Planting with Seed Pods is fun and easy! Just insert the pre-seeded pods in your garden, add water, and the patented, specially formulated Liquid Nutrients. Most plants germinate within 7-14 days, are ready for harvesting in 4-6 weeks, and will keep producing continuous harvests for up to 6 months and longer. Indoor gardening can’t get any tastier or simpler!
How do I prune Herbs?
Pruning your herbs is important to keep them growing and healthy in your AeroGarden. You can start pruning when the plants are about 2 inches tall. We recommend only pruning about ⅓ of the plant at a time. When growing herbs, keep in mind basil usually sprouts within a week of planting, and grows rapidly. Be sure to prune your basil from the top as needed to keep the grow lights at the lowest position until all the herbs have a chance to catch up. Raising the grow light to accommodate the basil can slow or stop growth for other smaller, slower-growing herbs.
Can I grow different types of plants at the same time?
Yes, you can mix different types of plants in your AeroGarden to grow a variety of herbs, salad, veggies, and flowers if you’d like. If you are growing different plant types, it is important to prune the taller and bushier plants as they grow to allow plenty of space and light for the shorter and smaller plants
How do I clean my AeroGarden before starting a new garden?
After each planting, we recommend cleaning and sanitizing your AeroGarden for the best results