Seed Kit Guide
Everything you need to grow! All of our Gardens come with a Free Seed Pod Kit, so you can get growing right away. Choose from veggies, herbs, flowers, and more!
Everyone knows fresh herbs just taste better. So boost your flavor game with fresh-from-the-plant Genovese Basil, Curly Parsley, Dill, Thyme, Thai Basil and Mint any time of year.
Heirloom Salad Greens
A delicious mix of crisp heirloom salad greens that grow quickly and taste great in salads, on sandwiches and more. Each grow pod contains a mix of six unique salad green varieties: Black Seeded Simpson, Deer Tongue Amish Green, Red Sails, Marvel of 4 Seasons, Rouge D'Hiver, and Parris Island
A colorful living bouquet and our fastest path to a lush indoor garden! A beautiful, flowering bouquet with pink, purple and white blooms. Petunias create a colorful cascade of flowing blooms and add color and beauty to any room.
Red Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes
Vine ripened, homegrown flavor year round! Our Red Heirloom Tomatoes were specially selected for their high output of great tasting cherry tomatoes grown in your AeroGarden, any time of year! Plants grow to be 12"-18" tall.
Our Grow Anything Kits allow you to plant and grow your own choice of favorite seeds in the AeroGarden. Whether you like to grow snap peas, cucumbers, or wildflowers, you can do it with the Grow Anything Kit. Comes with stick on labels.
- Grow up to 9 plants 5X faster than soil
- 30W LED grow light for full spectrum, optimal lighting
- Up to 24" of grow height - enough for any tall veggie seeds
- Largest water bowl capacity in countertop garden models
- High resolution black and white display with water & plant food reminders
- Vacation Mode for keeping plants thriving while you're away
- Easy plant set up and care tips & tricks
- The AeroGarden Bounty Basic: A 9-Pod Indoor Garden
- 30W LED Grow Light System
- 9-Pod Seed Kit (Gourmet Herbs, Heirloom Salad, Red Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes, or Cascading Petunias)
- Plant Food Liquid Nutrients
- Power Adapter
- 6 inch tall trellis
- Product Type: Garden
- Garden Size: Tall
- Catalog SKU: 7020-00Z
- Number of Pods: 9 Pods
- Material Finish: Matte Plastic
- Light Wattage: 30 Watts LED
- Height: 34"
- Width: 17.25"
- Depth: 11.25"
- Touchscreen: No
- Wi-Fi: No
- iOS/Android App: No
- Low Water Reminder: Yes
- Nutrient Reminder: Yes
- Automated Lights: Yes
- Dimmable Lights: No
- Vacation Mode: Yes
Introducing The AeroGarden Bounty Basic
Frequently Asked Questions
Lettuce is one of the fastest-growing indoor crops and it's a staple. Who doesn't love to be healthy with delicious home-grown lettuce, or add a fresh leaf of romaine on their sandwich, or a salad of tasty arugula? And with AeroGarden, you can enjoy delicious Spring greens all throughout fall and winter!
AeroGardens are designed to help you grow your own herbs, vegetables, salad greens or flowers at home. Our Seed Pod Kits are compatible with every model of AeroGarden. Planting with Seed Pods is fun and easy! Just insert the pre-seeded pods in your garden, add water, and the patented, specially formulated Liquid Nutrients. Most plants germinate within 7-14 days, are ready for harvesting in 4-6 weeks, and will keep producing continuous harvests for up to 6 months and longer. Indoor gardening can’t get any tastier or simpler!
The Grow Bowl replaces the Grow Deck of your AeroGarden Ultra/Ultra LED/Bounty Classic/Bounty Elite Classic. The Grow Bowl is then filled with a “soil-less” Grow Media (we recommend chunk coconut fiber). Live plants such as strawberry crowns, bonsai, dwarf fruit, mini roses, and orchids are planted in the media. The customizable pump on your AeroGarden will activate at the programmed intervals to fill the Grow Bowl, watering the plants, and moistening the grow Media. After the watering cycle, the pump shuts off and the Grow Bowl drains, pulling oxygen into the media. This is ideal for plants, like strawberries and orchids, that love drier, well-drained soils.
You can connect your AeroGarden Bounty or Farm models to your wireless network and utilize the features on your garden when you’re not home, or simply in the other room. When connected to your wireless network, you can adjust your light timer, check the water level, and reset the plant food timer with the AeroGarden app.
- To connect to your WiFi, tap on the WiFi Icon on the garden.
- You will get the prompt to search for networks, select your network name (do not use the 5 Ghz network).
- Click next, then enter the password for your network. Be sure to include any capital letters or symbols that may be in your password.
- Tap “OK” and the garden will attempt to make the connection. If successful, you will get a message to get the scan code, which is used to link your AeroGarden to the app.