Mixed Romaine Seed Pod Kit
Fall Into Garden Savings 20% Off Or More Sitewide!
Overview and Benefits
- We only select seeds that are tested for maximum growth, color, and yield
- Non-GMO. No herbicides. No pesticides. 100-Percent Germination Guarantee - if a pod doesn't germinate, we'll replace it for free
- Our pre-seeded Grow Pods are made from pure Canadian Sphagnum Peat and provide soil-free, no-mess, indoor growing all year round
Seed Pod Kit includes
A blend of red and green romaine lettuce varieties that are easy and fun to grow. Imagine a fresh Caesar Salad from lettuce grown on your kitchen counter! Cut what you need for a salad or snack and the Romaine grows back quickly. This Seed Pod Kit works in all AeroGardens.
- The Mixed Romaine 9-Pod Seed Kit includes 9 pre-seeded Grow Pods featuring red and green Romaine lettuces
- Specially Formulated Liquid Plant Food
- Grow Domes for optimal germination
- Growing Guide insert with step by step instructions
GROW ABOVE AND BEYOND WITH MORE FROM AEROGARDEN
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DO AEROGARDENS WORK?
AeroGardens are designed to help you grow your own herbs, vegetables, salad greens or flowers at home. Our Seed Pod Kits are compatible with every model of AeroGarden. Planting with Seed Pods is fun and easy! Just insert the pre-seeded pods in your garden, add water, and the patented, specially formulated Liquid Nutrients. Most plants germinate within 7-14 days, are ready for harvesting in 4-6 weeks, and will keep producing continuous harvests for up to 6 months and longer. Indoor gardening can’t get any tastier or simpler!
HOW DO I PRUNE LETTUCE/SALADS?
Lettuce is one of the fastest-growing indoor crops and it's a staple. Who doesn't love to be healthy with delicious home-grown lettuce, or add a fresh leaf of romaine on their sandwich, or a salad of tasty arugula? And with AeroGarden, you can enjoy delicious Spring greens all throughout fall and winter! As a general rule, never prune more than ⅓ of any plant at once.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE MY PLANTS TO GERMINATE?
Different types of plants take different amounts of time to germinate and grow. In general, we’ve found these germination timeframes to be consistent:
- Flowers take about 7-12 days
- Salads: 5-8 days
- Herbs: 5-15 days
- Fruiting vegetables (such as tomatoes and peppers): 7-14 days If any of your seed pods don’t germinate after 21 days, contact us so we can send out a replacement for you under our 100% germination guarantee.
HOW DO I CLEAN MY AEROGARDEN BEFORE STARTING A NEW GARDEN?
After each planting, we recommend cleaning and sanitizing your AeroGarden for the best results.