Optional Fairly Long Video Title Here
Recipe by Gabrielle Reyes
This Spring Rainbow Dip is a party in a bowl! Like its name suggests, this dip shows off a wide array of colors, making it a fun and delicious addition to any get-together. It's healthy, too! Use fresh herbs from your AeroGarden to enhance the dip's flavor.
SPRING RAINBOW DIP BASE INGREDIENTS
- 3 cups cooked black rice
- 1-½ cups diced radish or purple cabbage
- 1-½ cups diced red bell pepper
- 1-½ cups diced carrots
- 1-½ cups diced yellow bell pepper
- 1-½ cups diced mango
- 1-½ cups diced cucumber
- 1-½ cups diced green bell pepper
FRESH HERB DRESSING INGREDIENTS
- 2 cups of parsley
- 1 cup of mint
- 1 cup of dill
- 2 cups of spinach
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ½ to 1 cup Aquafaba or vegetable broth
- ¼ cup fresh garlic
- 2 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 to 2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Dice up the vegetables into small pieces, then add them plus the cooked rice into a large bowl.
- Blend together all of the dressing ingredients until smooth and well-combined. Add more vegetable broth until it is your desired creaminess.
- Pour dressing into bowl and mix everything together!
Click here to discover a delicious recipe in action!