Summer is here, and with it comes the unmistakable sound of sizzling' BBQ and the aroma of charbroiled grilled meats.
There's no denying that grilling is a quintessential part of summer, so it's time to get creative with marinades, rubs, and sauces to take your outdoor cooking to the next level! Want to know one of the best ways to elevate your grilling game this season? Marinate your meat in fresh herbs grown in your AeroGarden indoor garden!
Marinating meat in herbs is a simple yet effective way to infuse flavor and tenderness into your dishes. Not only does it add a delicious taste to your meat, but it also helps to break down the fibers, making it more tender and juicy. Here we'll share AeroGarden tips on choosing the herbs that bring out the best flavor for your meat of choice and guide you through creating your own delicious herb marinades!
So, dust off the grill and fire it up!
Grilled to Perfection
Marinating your meat in fresh herbs is a simple yet effective way to add flavor and tenderize your meat for the ultimate grilling experience this summer. With these tips, you'll be well on your way to creating delicious and flavorful meals all summer long.
AeroGarden Herb-Infused Meat Marinades
Fresh Basil Chicken Marinade | 4 Chicken Breasts
- ⅓ cup of avocado oil
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- 2 cups fresh basil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- ⅓ tsp sea salt
Fresh Rosemary Beef Marinade | 1 Porterhouse Steak
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup finely chopped rosemary
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
Fresh Cilantro Parsley Salmon Marinade | 6 Salmon Steaks
- 1 large bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 large bunch flat-leaf parsley
- 8 garlic cloves, crushed with the flat blade of a knife
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground cumin, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon very fragrant crushed dried red pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground sweet red pepper paprika
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice