FREE Norfolk Island Pine Plant in Grower Pot with Tabletop Grow Light Purchase (Add both to cart!)
AeroTopia Day 6 - Spend $100+ Save $30!
Bounty Basic Features
- Grow up to 9 plants 5X faster than soil
- 30W LED grow light for full spectrum, optimal lighting
- Up to 24" of grow height - enough for any tall veggie seeds
- Largest water bowl capacity in countertop garden models
- High resolution black and white display with water & plant food reminders
- Vacation Mode for keeping plants thriving while you're away
- Easy plant set up and care tips & tricks
- The AeroGarden Bounty Basic: A 9-Pod Indoor Garden
- 30W LED Grow Light System
- 9-Pod Seed Kit (Gourmet Herbs, Heirloom Salad, Red Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes, or Cascading Petunias)
- Plant Food Liquid Nutrients
- Power Adapter
- 6 inch tall trellis
Specifications and Guides
- Product Type: Garden
- Garden Size: Tall
- Catalog SKU: 7020-00Z
- Number of Pods: 9 Pods
- Material Finish: Matte Plastic
- Light Wattage: 30 Watts LED
- Height: 34"
- Width: 17.25"
- Depth: 11.25"
- Touchscreen: No
- Wi-Fi: No
- iOS/Android App: No
- Low Water Reminder: Yes
- Nutrient Reminder: Yes
- Automated Lights: Yes
- Dimmable Lights: No
- Vacation Mode: Yes
Introducing The AeroGarden Bounty Basic
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I prune Lettuce/Salads?
Lettuce is one of the fastest-growing indoor crops and it's a staple. Who doesn't love to be healthy with delicious home-grown lettuce, or add a fresh leaf of romaine on their sandwich, or a salad of tasty arugula? And with AeroGarden, you can enjoy delicious Spring greens all throughout fall and winter!
How do AeroGardens work?
AeroGardens are designed to help you grow your own herbs, vegetables, salad greens or flowers at home. Our Seed Pod Kits are compatible with every model of AeroGarden. Planting with Seed Pods is fun and easy! Just insert the pre-seeded pods in your garden, add water, and the patented, specially formulated Liquid Nutrients. Most plants germinate within 7-14 days, are ready for harvesting in 4-6 weeks, and will keep producing continuous harvests for up to 6 months and longer. Indoor gardening can’t get any tastier or simpler!
How do I use the Grow Bowl (for Bounty Classic/Ultra/Extra)?
The Grow Bowl replaces the Grow Deck of your AeroGarden Ultra/Ultra LED/Bounty Classic/Bounty Elite Classic. The Grow Bowl is then filled with a “soil-less” Grow Media (we recommend chunk coconut fiber). Live plants such as strawberry crowns, bonsai, dwarf fruit, mini roses, and orchids are planted in the media. The customizable pump on your AeroGarden will activate at the programmed intervals to fill the Grow Bowl, watering the plants, and moistening the grow Media. After the watering cycle, the pump shuts off and the Grow Bowl drains, pulling oxygen into the media. This is ideal for plants, like strawberries and orchids, that love drier, well-drained soils.
How do I connect to WiFi?
You can connect your AeroGarden Bounty or Farm models to your wireless network and utilize the features on your garden when you’re not home, or simply in the other room. When connected to your wireless network, you can adjust your light timer, check the water level, and reset the plant food timer with the AeroGarden app.
- To connect to your WiFi, tap on the WiFi Icon on the garden.
- You will get the prompt to search for networks, select your network name (do not use the 5 Ghz network).
- Click next, then enter the password for your network. Be sure to include any capital letters or symbols that may be in your password.
- Tap “OK” and the garden will attempt to make the connection. If successful, you will get a message to get the scan code, which is used to link your AeroGarden to the app.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 29ms
- reviews, product
How much plant food come with a new unit? How long will it last before buying additional?
HI I am trying to find my aerogarden model number with no success from your WEB request form. The model on the bottom label show 100911-BLK. Can you give me what model I should use? Also do you have an email I could use to send you email picture of my
I have a Bounty Basic 100911-BLK I need to order just the top to fit 9 pods. Where do I find it?
how do set vacation mode on a bounty basic
Can you use your own seeds to get peppers and tomatoes started early to transplant outside?
Why does it have the wrong price for the Valentine sale. It says 179 on the link and when you click on it....it says like 220 something. Not buying till you fix the price.
Will the seed starter insert work with this model
where is this coming from? is it in American $?
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 53ms
- questions, product