Gourmet Herbs Seed Pod Kit, Black
Fall Into Garden Savings 20% Off Or More Sitewide!
Harvest XL Features
- Adjustable 18" Grow Height
- 6-Pod Garden
- Optimal 25W LED Grow Light
- Water & Food Reminders
- Trellis Included
- Grow Plants 5x Faster than Soil
Introducing The AeroGarden Harvest XL
Powerful grow lights, tall lamp arm, high water capacity, large grow deck, and detachable trellis
- Grow up to 6 plants 5x faster than soil
- 25W LED grow light for full spectrum, optimal lighting
- Adjusts for up to 18" of grow height so you can grow big plants and features a larger bowl to hold more water than the base Harvest
- Touch-sensitive illuminated control panel & care indicators
- Easy, automatic reminders for water & plant food
- The AeroGarden Harvest XL: a 6-Pod Indoor Garden
- 25W LED grow light system
- 6-Pod Seed Kit (Gourmet Herbs, Heirloom Salad, Red Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes, or Cascading Petunias)
- Plant Food Liquid Nutrients
- Power Adapter
- Removable trellis attachment
Specifications and Guides
- Product Type: Garden
- Garden Size: Standard
- Number of Pods: 6 Pods
- Material Finish: Matte / Plastic
- Light Wattage: 25 Watts LED
- Height: 24.71”
- Width: 12.29”
- Depth: 6.25”
- Touchscreen: No
- Wi-Fi: No
- iOS/Android App: No
- Low Water Reminder: Yes
- Nutrient Reminder: Yes
- Automated Lights: Yes
- Dimmable Lights: No
- Vacation Mode: No
GROW ABOVE AND BEYOND WITH MORE FROM AEROGARDEN
Frequently Asked Questions
How do AeroGardens work?
AeroGardens are designed to help you grow your own herbs, vegetables, salad greens or flowers at home. Our Seed Pod Kits are compatible with every model of AeroGarden. Planting with Seed Pods is fun and easy! Just insert the pre-seeded pods in your garden, add water, and the patented, specially formulated Liquid Nutrients. Most plants germinate within 7-14 days, are ready for harvesting in 4-6 weeks, and will keep producing continuous harvests for up to 6 months and longer. Indoor gardening can’t get any tastier or simpler!
How do I prune Herbs?
-Pruning your herbs is important to keep them growing and healthy in your AeroGarden. You can start pruning when the plants are about 2 inches tall. We recommend only pruning about ⅓ of the plant at a time. When growing herbs, keep in mind basil usually sprouts within a week of planting, and grows rapidly. Be sure to prune your basil from the top as needed to keep the grow lights at the lowest position until all the herbs have a chance to catch up. Raising the grow light to accommodate the basil can slow or stop growth for other smaller, slower-growing herbs.
Can I grow different types of plants at the same time?
Yes, you can mix different types of plants in your AeroGarden to grow a variety of herbs, salad, veggies, and flowers if you’d like. If you are growing different plant types, it is important to prune the taller and bushier plants as they grow to allow plenty of space and light for the shorter and smaller plants.
How do I clean my AeroGarden before starting a new garden?
After each planting, we recommend cleaning and sanitizing your AeroGarden for the best results.